- 23 January 2023
To date, in almost all LPG tankers, the measuring systems are equipped with volumetric meters.
OMSP Macola has the ambition to always strive for maximum innovation. For years it has been offering “mass” flow meters, operating according to the “Coriolis” principle, combined with multifunctional flow computers and printers on board the vehicle.
The mass measurement tool offers many benefits, including:
– minor influence of the physical characteristics of the liquid to be measured (temperature, pressure, density)
– detection of density and temperature during unloading
– possibility of calculating compensated volumes according to the reference temperature
– no need for maintenance given the absence of moving parts
– resistance to dynamic stresses due to the road circulation of the tank-vehicle.
The massive meter facilitates the customer’s work by increasing satisfaction, the primary purpose of OMSP Macola.