Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data EU/2016/679, we inform you that the personal data you provide, will be subject to processing aimed at managing your request for information.
We inform you that the provision of data and consent to its use is necessary to comply with your request.
The processing will be carried out both manually and / or computer and telematics with logic of organization and processing closely related to the purposes themselves and in any case to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with organizational measures, physical and logical provisions of the laws in force.
We inform you that your data may be processed, with appropriate procedures, by companies that manage computer systems and marketing.
These recipients, if they should process data on behalf of our company, will be designated as data controllers, by contract or other legal act.
The personal data you provide will be kept for 6 months.
You may exercise your rights at any time:
- of access to personal data;
- to obtain the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concern him;
- to oppose the processing;
- data portability;
- to revoke consent, where applicable: revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation;
- to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
Your rights may be exercised by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller is:
OMSP MACOLA Industriale SRL
Viale Veneto 26/28-35020 Saonara (PD)
Tel: +39 049 8790909